Transferring from One Council to Another

Attention all adult and youth transferring from one council to another.

You need to get a Personal Profile from your departing council to give to your new council.

This will allow all of your training, awards, and/or scout rank(s) to be recorded in your new council.

Please note: There is no automatic transfer of data from one council to another.