Tecumseh Council Registration Procedures
Effective May 1, 2014 are the following procedures for registering for membership and all Council events including trainings, summer camps, camporees, trail drives, etc.
- If the event is utilizing our online registration system through the Tecumseh Council website (www.tecumsehcouncilbsa.org), registration must be completed through this website. Payment is required at time of registration. The website accepts credit cards and electronic checks. In most cases, registration can be made by individual families so that the registration responsibility does not fall on the unit. We ask that you continue to coordinate and communicate as a unit, for events like summer camp that require minimum leadership to make sure that the families register appropriately.
- A completed registration form and full payment must be received at the time of registration. We will not accept forms without payment or payment without forms. You are not considered to be registered for an event until both forms and payment are received.
- If you are unable to find the appropriate registration form, the Universal Registration Form found here: http://www.tecumsehcouncilbsa.org/files/d/usr/11/Universal%20Registration %20Form.pdf must accompany payment. Please make sure to include all registration information with this form (some events require names of all attending, t-shirt sizes, activities etc.). It is the registrant’s responsibility to make sure that all of the appropriate information is turned into us at time of registration.
- Registration must be made by the registration deadline or a steep late fee will be implemented. No exceptions!
- The Council staff is not responsible for tracking down missing forms, payment or information.
These procedures have been put in place to help the Council staff better serve you, and to insure that all event coordinators have the information they need to deliver the best possible program to our Scouts! Thank you for your understanding!